Monday, August 17, 2009

Who is she?

I did this picture last month I was aiming for a loose ink drawing which I think I've achieved. Only trouble is, I can't remember who she is? Not very familiar with the face but I think I was pleased with he likeness. It might be Avril Lavigne but...? I'll add the name when/if I remember.

Who

Today has been dominated with household and family activities. Specifically persuading an extremely reluctant 4 year old that he really can start wearing pants and using the toilet! (And catching up with the laundry.) Oh, the giddy heights of excitement that is my life! Only 2 1/2 weeks until he starts school and he really needs to be out of nappies. A combination of shiny gold stars for a star chart and a lemon shaped timer seem to finally persuade him! Still, it was a 2 star day so we might have overcome the biggest hurdle.